Children house school is a rural school established in Adwumam in the Bosomtwi constituency of Ghana. Rural education has been a major blow to the village and the sub villages around. CHS was established with the help of former volunteers to provide quality standard education to the children.
- Teaching in the nursery (6 months- 1 year), Kindergarten (KG: 2-4 years). primary (5-12 years) and Junior High School (JHS: 13-16 years)
- Creative work (arts and painting)
- HIV/AIDS awareness creation in the primary and JHS
- Environmental cleanliness and degradation
- Extra curricula activities- soccer, volley ball and others.
Volunteers are hosted in a host family.