The school was established with the aim of giving quality education to the rural people of Tanoso and neighboring towns. It was the first private school established in 1983. The school has nursery through primary (elementary) to junior high school levels.
- Picking up of students from their homes in the morning.
- Dropping off of children at their respective places after school.
- English language
- Introduction to ICT
- HIV/AIDS awareness creation in primary and JHS (Junior High School)
- General science
- Environmental cleanliness and degradation
- Extra curricula activities – drumming and dancing, soccer, basketball, volley ball and others
- Creative Work (Arts and Painting)
Volunteers stay at a host family or in the Volunteer room